Friday, March 8, 2013

Delish Beads Service

Hello everyone! It's been a while!

So last time I did nixon, however I've been in a crafty mood so this time it'll be for one of my favorite craft suppliers!

Now I've been ordering from this site for about a year now, and they have been nothing but delightful through every transaction!
The store is very easy to navigate, and full of cute little items. The Beads and Cachabons are my own personal favorite area of the store.

They are the crafters best friend with tons of cute items, with low prices. On a recent order to make a new set of necklaces my order with all my items was roughly around $30 dollars (with some ring supplies added in)
Shipping is awesome from this place as well. No matter how much you order off of the store front it's all free! and the shipping only takes a few days, I had placed my order on a Saturday and received it on a Thursday. All of my transactions have been this way. They ship out of the US as well, so there is no customs to go through.

The owner are complete delight as well. I normally mail them questions about 3-4 times every couple of months when I'm thinking of a new project and they tend to get back to me within a few days ( people have lives after all~).

When shipped, items are individually bagged in small bags, and wrapped with a squishy foam paper. However, when shipping items such as little parfait cups, they tend to use a box instead, since the item is very delicate .

A few examples of cute items you can make with their supplies!



All in all, I believe that I will always be a faithful customer of this store for supplies.

I give them a 10 out of 10 overall.

Storefront
Etsy
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment