Sunday, July 22, 2012

Intros

Hello everyone!
My names Aurora! I'm a 24 year old cosmetology student in San Diego, California!
I'm a cosplayer as well!
I have a bit of free time on my hands and decided to start up a review blog!
Originally I was going to do it on just Fairy Kei and Lolita items, however I'm a big make up buff even if I don't always wear it, So this blog will have in it, Reviews for online shops that sell Fairy Kei and Lolita items, along with affordable make up and where to get it, even just supplies for making your own items! Perhaps every once in a while a tutorial for the make up!

So if your a accessory maker and want to get more revenue from having reviews for your products you can drop me a line, or if you know anyone whose just starting out as a online store, you can send them on my way and I'll gladly take their products and make a review for it!

Reviews will be made both here, Tumblr, and on Youtube!

You can email me Via,AuroraColoredEyes@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment